"Living with goals and ambitions is one of the biggest motivations to becoming stronger and better!"
I am a 28-year-old freelance Graphic Designer, Photographer and Social Media Brand Manager based in Hong Kong. I've also started my own brand & creative platform - Blackhole. I actively strive to combine my passion for art with the pursuit of a healthy and minimalistic lifestyle.
Fun facts about Vanessa -
- I do a 30 mins stretch in the morning before starting the day
- I love tattoos and will be getting my 11th tattoo
- I have a tree phobia but am gradually overcoming the fear by hiking in the nature
- I need a cup of flatwhite everyday. My favorite joint is 18grams
- I love going out with my camera to snap pictures around the city in search for inspiration
- I have a boyfriend who is a triathlete and loves cycling
- I absolutely love the colour of Black
My goals are to do more and try stepping out of my comfort zone more. I'd like to do a half marathon, to get back to Muay Thai after injury, to build a studio loft living space, to develop more on my photography work for weddings and hopefully, to further grow my own brand.
With #TEAMBUSYWOMAN, I hope to inspire other ladies to accept themselves for who they are (it is okay to have phobias; it is okay to have your own style). Living with goals and ambitions is also one of the biggest motivations to becoming stronger and better!