Have the ability to BE BUSY is such an empowering feeling!
By bringing together a community of like-minded women & individuals who surround them, we want to create a safe space to make connections and be supported, and where people can easily share their thoughts on their health, social and business lives, thereby creating more time to take action.
More importantly, for YOU to have the ability & health (mental, physical, emotional, spiritual, social) to be busy!
Do you identify with our message and community?
You can make a difference to the world around us. Help reach out to & support other women and inspire them to lead active & healthy lifestyles too.
Here are 7 simple ways you can contribute to the movement!
1. Join our Community
- Introduce yourself to the ladies in our Closed Facebook group
- Follow us on Instagram & Facebook
- Find fellow busy women on Instagram via our hashtag #TEAMBUSYWOMAN. Hashtag the same in your posts to share your active lifestyles, #fitspo moments, healthy recipes, etc with the community!
2. Refer a friend
Know a friend or fellow busy women who can benefit from joining the community to live better, together?
P.s. We may surprise you with a mystery gift! ;)
3. Put a custom banner or hyperlink on your website, blog, email/newsletter, or social media
Link thebusywomanproject.com to your website (banners & images)
If you require a custom banner for your website, please feel free to let us know! Email: [email protected]
4. Motivate a fellow SweatBuddy
How about building healthy relationships whilst working out...all at once? Find your SweatBuddy
5. Empower a For Women Empowerment Business
- Develop conscious consumption habits and support For Women Empowerment brands
- Know a For Women Empowerment individual or brand in the Health, Boutique Fitness & Wellness space? Share them with us! #NuConnective
6. Start a Chapter
Want to see The Busy Woman Project in your city? Think the initiative can support other Busy Women in your city to live better? Let's get this started!
Email us: [email protected]
7. Share a post on social media and tell your friends about The Busy Woman Project!
Tag us! @thebusywomanproject