Yes! We will be doing FREE shoutouts on our social media feeds for For Women Empowerment* Brands, Small Businesses, Entrepreneurs, Founders, Bloggers / Influencers in the HEALTH, BOUTIQUE FITNESS & WELLNESS space present in ASIA - both existing and aspiring.
"If all girls were taught how to love each other fiercely instead of how to compete with each other..." - Nikita Gill
It's never easy being a Busy Woman. It's never easy juggling multiple roles simultaneously. We want to support fellow women - how about YOU?
Shall we spread some positive vibes, together?
TO BE FEATURED, please tag @thebusywomanproject on Instagram AND hashtag #NUConnective + #BadassNU.
Feel free to tell us alittle more about yourself + your business and what you're trying to achieve!
Share some love and show us your inspiring girlfriends / their businesses!
For any enquiries, please email [email protected].
Both existing & aspiring 'For Women Empowerment'* Brands, Businesses, Entrepreneurs, Bloggers / Influencers in the Health, Boutique Fitness & Wellness space present in Asia
• Athleisure Brand Owners
• Boutique Fitness Instructors
• Boutique Fitness Studio Owners
• Founders of Social Enterprises for Women
• Healthy Eats Café Owners
• Healthy Snack Owners
• Holistic Wellness
• Online Training Program Brand Owners
• Operations related Personnel (BD / Marketing / Sales)
• Personal Trainers
• Yoga / Pilates Instructors, etc
*Majority Women-owned/led, as well as companies that make a conscious effort to empower Women & promote gender equality through programs or in-house policies.
We have interacted with many lovely Busy Women living in Asia and are so thankful to have connected or are about to get to know YOU! Of which, we’ve met many ladies who currently have:
- Small businesses / brands in the Health, Boutique Fitness & Wellness space (Nutritionists, Coaches, Boutique Fitness Studio Owners, Healthy Snacks Brands / Healthy Eats Cafes Owners, etc);
- Full time jobs but are looking to pursue their passion in Health, Boutique Fitness & Wellness in multiple capacities (Bloggers, Influencers, ‘Aspiring’ Entrepreneurs, Holistic Wellness Centres, PTs, Boutique Fitness Instructors, etc)
We want to keep doing what we do and, at the same time, further support this amazing bunch of womenpreneurs, fitspos, to-be mompreneurs by sharing the wonderful concepts & offerings these ladies are creating!
With our platform, we will be connecting and promoting curated For Women Empowerment founders / small businesses in Asia, as well as further supporting their growth – the little things that can support Busy Women to live better! At the same time, only businesses that would be beneficial to our community to live better will be supported on this platform.
Photo credits: Under Armour